MOTORBIKE REMAPPING - MOTORCYCLE TUNING - BIKE TUNING
Motorbike TUNING SPECIALISTS
A remap on your bike will:
- Increase power
- Eliminate flat spots
- Improve throttle response
- Optimise any modifications
- Remapping will save the expense of buying a tuning module
Remapping gives you some of the following benefits.
- Remove Factory Timing Retard
- Remove Restricted Throttle Opening Curves (Fly By Wire)
- Improve Throttle Response
- Reduce Excessive Engine Braking
- Eliminate Adverse Secondary Throttle Flap Behavior
- Eliminate Exhaust Valve and Electronic Damper Error Codes
- Increase RPM Limiter
- Remove Top Speed Limiter
- Ignition Timing Adjustment (Advance)
- Injector Phasing Adjustment and Duty Cycle
Motorbike ECU remapping is a far more effective way to tune your motorcycle than using a power commander module, the reason for this is that the standard factory ECU has a lot more control over the whole engine.
A power commander unit usually will only adjust fuel mixture ratios by adjusting the injection duty cycle.
With a remap we can change the working parameters of the engine giving a more direct response from the vehicle, which means better results !
As with other vehicles, we have the same options available for bikes, you can either come to our workshop to have your vehicle remapped or you can use our mobile service where we can come to your home or place of work.
7 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not happy with your remap? We offer a no-hassle money-back guarantee, where we will reset your motorbike back to factory standard.
© Copyright BHP REMAP